Press releases from the Indy Partnership are available to the public and we encourage you to review and refer to them as often as you like. Permission is not required to utilize them in full or in part in print and electronic media.
Please contact Molly Deuberry, Director of Communications & Marketing for the Indy Chamber at 317-464-2220 or email@example.com for interview requests.
- (3/26/13) Celadon to Open Driver Training School in Indy, Add 500 New Jobs
- (3/18/13) GEICO to Open Service Center in Central Indiana, Add 1,200 Jobs
- (2/27/13) Truckload Logistics Company Adds Jobs in Indy
- (10/1/12) Toyota Automotive Parts Supplier Chooses Hancock County for First North American Facility
- (8/22/12) Appirio to Open New High-Tech Center in Downtown Indianapolis
- (1/27/12) Lotion Manufacturer to Move Facility from Arizona to Indianapolis
- (1/25/12) TeleServices Direct Opens Call Center in Madison Count
- (10/13/11) Kronos to Open New Technology Center of Excellence in Indianapolis
- (3/4/2011) Veteran Economic Developer to Lead Indy Partnership
Indy Partnership, the regional economic development organization representing the nine-county Indianapolis metro area for Central Indiana, has chosen veteran economic developer Scott Fulford to become the organization’s new Executive Director, effective since March 1, 2011. This move follows the consolidation of operations between Develop Indy, the local economic development organization for Marion County and Indy Partnership.