Let's take a look at some of the most recent "wins" in Indianapolis.
There's a lot of exciting progress happening across all industries of the Indy region. These are some of the most recent announcements.
Duke Energy selects 24 Indiana economic development groups to receive Marketing Partnership Program grants
24 Indiana economic development groups were awarded Marketing Partnership grants of up to $5,000 by Duke Energy. Grant applicants had to submit a marketing plan that directly impacts the community’s economic growth and supports the economic development goals of Duke Energy. The Indiana director of economic development for Duke Energy, Erin Schneider, said the grants will “help improve and strengthen their marketing efforts to attract business investment and bring jobs to their areas”.
The economic development organizations receiving the 2020 grants include:
- City of Batesville Economic Development Commission
- Bloomington Economic Development Corporation
- City of Westfield Economic Development
- Crawford County Economic Development Corporation
- Daviess County Economic Development Foundation, Inc.
- Economic Development Corporation of Greensburg/Decatur County
- East Central Indiana Regional Partnership
- Grow Wabash County
- Hamilton County Economic Development Corporation
- Indiana Technology Corridor
- Indy Partnership
- Jackson County Industrial Development Corporation
- Lawrence County Economic Growth Council
- One Dearborn, Inc.
- Orange County Economic Development Partnership
- Pike County Economic Development Corporation
- Radius Indiana
- Scott County Economic Development Corporation
- Shelby County Development Corporation
- Southwest Indiana Development Council, Inc. (SWIDC)
- Success Warrick County
- Terre Haute Regional Airport
- Vermillion Rise Mega Park
- Whitley County Economic Development Corporation